Friday, April 23, 2010

Tim & Amy 4/18/2010

I had the pleasure to tag along with Molly and Lana to capture Tim and Amy celebrate their wedding day. What a gorgeous couple, who actually met at a bowling ally!! So cute! What a great time - lots of laughter, tears, and unforgettable memories. A great experience for me - Thanks for letting me share your day with you! You guys are beautiful!

TimAmyWedding14


TimAmyWedding16


TimAmyWedding5


TimAmyWedding17


TimAmyWedding11


TimAmyWedding9


TimAmyWedding4


TimAmyWedding10


TimAmyWedding1558


TimAmyWedding8


TimAmyWedding13


Do you think they realize the party going on around them.... so in love!
TimAmyWedding7


TimAmyWedding6


Look - Bowling Shoes!!
TimAmyWedding18


Tim and Amy - I wish you a life full of love and happiness! Congratulations!
TimAmyWedding3

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!! I love the one with her veil blowing it looks like it should be in a magazine! Good job, keep it up :)
    Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!