Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome Olivia!

Olivia entered our world a little early...4 weeks before her due date! She is now 2 months old and ready to give mom and dad a run for their money. This was a beautiful saturday afternoon and Olivia gave us just what we needed - ABSOLUTELY adorable baby photos! Thanks Collins Family for letting me spend time with you and we will be seeing you soon as we watch you grow!

OliviaCollins2


OliviaCollins1


OliviaCollins3


My favorite - she looks like a doll!

OliviaCollins5


OliviaCollins6


Olivia was excited for the Easter Bunny to come visit!

OliviaCollins4

3 comments:

  1. LOOOVE the second one girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie!!! This is so awesome! Congratulations on your blog...I'm so happy for you! We'll definitely have to go out and shoot together once I'm up and running again...only 8 weeks to go! YIKES! Oh and I LOVE the photos on Molly Anne's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! I peeked early! Your blog looks great! Love these baby pics..so cute. The 2nd is my favorite too!

    -Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!