I was lucky enough to spend my saturday morning with Dorothy and Alexa! We had soo much fun - looking at flowers, blowing bubbles, and trying to catch a good smile!! Alexa is such a sweet heart and a typical active almost two year old! -Where does all that energy go once you get older?
Stephanie - What a great job you did with Alexa! You REALLY know how to capture "the moment". It was NOT easy with Alexa in constant motion! I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know!
What a beautiful little girl! Big beautiful eyes (like someone else I know!) Stephanie you did a great job on all of these. Hard to have a favorite on these ones.
Hi Steph, THANK YOU for the amazing photo shoot. I had so much fun and Alexa absolutely Loved you! You are wonderful with kids and have a great gift for photography...The pictures are absolutely beautiful...now comes the hard part...how do I choose?
These are GREAT Stephanie!!
ReplyDeleteSteph these are so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie - What a great job you did with Alexa! You REALLY know how to capture "the moment". It was NOT easy with Alexa in constant motion! I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl! Big beautiful eyes (like someone else I know!) Stephanie you did a great job on all of these. Hard to have a favorite on these ones.
ReplyDeleteHi Steph, THANK YOU for the amazing photo shoot.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun and Alexa absolutely Loved you!
You are wonderful with kids and have a great gift for photography...The pictures are absolutely beautiful...now comes the hard part...how do I choose?