Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dave & Jenn - Hitched 5/22/10

Wow, what a crazy weekend, how is it already going to be Monday already? I hate when that happens!
Aside from the normal life stuff - one of my best friends had her first baby (obviously pictures will be up soon, get ready- he is a looker!), I got to enjoy wedding festivities, and I ran a road race to support our US troops - which the finish line was on Fenway Park- yup, I touched home plate!
SO Saturday I attended a wedding of a high school friend that I have known for over 10 years now, yikes how fast time goes (Dave we are getting old!). The wedding was down at Indian Pond Country Club - can it get any more gorgeous than that...  what a great place, great time, great weather and a great couple... Dave and Jenn I wish you all the best and have blast on that honeymoon.... Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Bartkow!

Bartkow_2013


Bartkow_2014


Bartkow_2023


Bartkow_2022


Bartkow_2054


Bartkow_2100


Look at how happy they are!

davejen


Bartkow_2172copy


girls


Love the smile on Dave's face here... precious

Bartkow_2336


Bartkow_2344


Bartkow_2209


Bartkow_2137


Not a cloud in the sky and the only reason I like wind.

Bartkow_2389


I could not leave these girls alone, I had to end with this one.

Bartkow_2400

4 comments:

  1. Jenn you look beautiful and so happy! Looks and sounds like it was an amazing day! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, You do a beautiful job. Thank you for posting those pictures! We hope you had as much fun as we did that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out great. VERY impressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, gorgeous work! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!