Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Auntie Michelle!

Surprise! Happy Birthday!
When I agreed to babysit for that overnight I called Meg and she packed the other kids clothes to wear so they did not even know we were doing a photo shoot!  I have the memories of you babysitting us - 'Aunt Michelle Soup', Nanas and pretzels, those famous crisco french fries, boyfriend approvals and the list goes on.. the least I could do was capture these guys having a good time!
We Love You, Enjoy your day!


Cajar_1053 copy



Cajar_1015 copy


A little Martin in him?


Cajar_1016 copy



Cajar_1014 copy



Cajar_1019 copy



Cajar_1003 copy



Cajar_1032 copy

2 comments:

  1. You just made my day!! (and of course, made me cry) These are awesome, Thank you so much, for babysitting and catching these expressions.
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Your the best! (and sneaky too)
    You do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the Best! Adorable! Love the expresions! Great work Stephanie.
    Love,
    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!