Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Martin Boys!

I have decided that a 45 minute photo session can actually count as a full cardio workout - Love it! I spent some time with Lynn and her two little boys - Colton and Hunter (blonde hair & blue eyes - can't get any cuter, and they have my maiden name!) Soo much fun, soo much energy! We squeezed out some smiles... and got what we could! Lynn, I hope you like them and can not wait to meet Baby Martin #3!

MARTIN_2041


MARTIN_2119


MARTIN_2084


Martin_1073edit


MartinOriginal-2065


MartinOriginal-2090edit


MARTIN_2029


Hello Baby Blues!

MartinOriginal-2109


MARTIN_2151edit


MartinOriginal-2104


Colton kept finding the perfect picture opportunities!

MARTIN_2152edit


MartinOriginal-2114


All done!

MartinOriginal-2111

6 comments:

  1. Steph these pictures are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics brought a tear to my eye, I can't believe these are my angel babies. They were a surprise for Father's Day,but I was so excited that I showed him already:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boys are the most perfect little boys I'

    ve ever seen So proud of them

    Memere

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are touching photos and it is not easy to capture these little indians!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colton looks absolutely stunning, you should look into modeling for him..
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunnin pics and the boys are adorable

    Sharon

    P.S By the way you have the same name as my daughter including the surname x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!