Chris and Silvia are getting married in August and I had the pleasure to take their engagement pictures down in beautiful Brant Rock. The weather was a bugger, buckets of rain... So we waited, witnessed a rainbow, thought it was safe... Poor Silvia got drenched! So after a makeup refresh and a full blow dry we went back out.. and wow was it amazing. The sky was beautiful, the light was perfect and my couple was happy! I love these pictures (had a hard time picking out just a few favorites...) Congratulations, I can't wait for the wedding!



Love this!








I think Chris was actually having fun...




Sunsets are awesome down in MarshVegas



Some of the best pictures are when the couple doesn't think your taking a picture!






Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Stephanie! They are beautiful and beyone what I imagined! I hope I get to see them, although you picked some great ones out! I want to do it again!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Steph.
ReplyDeleteNice job next time I get married Im booking Steph
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletegreat pics Steph! Very talented!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning- the pics & the subjects!! Sils brother has tears in his eyes looking at them! Can't wait for the wedding.
ReplyDeleteYou just keep getting better and better with each post!
ReplyDeleteHey guys! These pictures are amazing! What a beautiful setting! Wishing you the best on your wedding day! Adam and I wish we could be there to celebrate with you both. xoxoxox Kacie
ReplyDelete