Count down for vacation= 2 days! I have been on a mission this week to finish as much as possible so I can do as little as possible on vacation! So work, edit, eat, edit, sleep edit... seems like a blur! I am happy to leave this as my last post while I sit on the beach.. absolutely adorable children!
I got to spend some time with Alexis and Ainsley down at Houghtons Pond. Outfit changes, props and good cooperation - everything went great! They are both as cute as a button and to think they are going to grow up instant friends because their moms are friends... I love that, maybe they will be in each others weddings some day??... kinda cool to think about, but yeah I'm rushing it! haha. Anyways, we did separate portraits and got some together shots... great stuff, Thanks Kerry and Ann for letting me spend some time with these two princesses!
I know.... she is that cute!
Already a bond... I'm telling you, future bridesmaids...haha
Total excitement!




















ok these are just amazing! thank you so so so much!
ReplyDeletethey are both so beautiful...great pictures
ReplyDeleteDoll babies! I want them both.
ReplyDelete