Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kids will be kids...

Ever seen a 2 year old run straight into the water with his clothes on!! haha Meet Michael... And a girl who will roll in the sand and not care...Meet Ava. These two kids were so much fun.  I met them down the beach and for the first 10 minutes I had them, the Stephanie line - " ok look at the big circle!" They were holding hands, hugging, and smiling right at me!  THEN - Michael saw the ocean.  From then on out we had some fun with sand castles, rock throwing and good old getting wet!  Hope you enjoy!








5 comments:

  1. I love them!!! You were so great with them especially since after the first 10 minutes they wouldn't sit still and Michael was soaking wet!! You have such a talent!! We had such a great time working with you. xoxo Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Stephanie! Beautiful models, Carla!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY HAVE GOTTEN SOOOOOOOOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB! MOLLY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last one of the little girl laying in the sand- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!