Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bonomi Family

Wow, what a week.  Have you ever felt that everywhere you look there is bad news. There are a lot of people that I know that need a good cheering up this week!  SO for everyone who has had a dose of bad news, I wish you strength and love... Keep your head up and remember family and friends are the best support system you have -- there is always someone there if you need them!

On that note here is a dose of SMILES! Meet the Bonomi family.  I met Liz, Larry, Ava and Evan down in Scituate to capture these little cherubs in action.  The sun was out, the wind was a little bit strong and these guys were on the move... but like I have said before = full work out when photographing mobile children!  Watching Ava do freeze dance is enough to make me smile... too funny! Hope you enjoy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!