Friday, September 24, 2010

Vacation with my biggest fan!

Where does time go? I guess I was on vacation a couple weeks ago, I got married over a year ago, I have owned a home for almost 4 years now... Everyday goes by so quick and everyone is always looking toward the next thing, whether its next weekend or the next vacation and the list goes on. People say don't look at the past, but why not to remember what was last weekend or the last vacation? Maybe life wouldn't go by that fast if we were not all in a rush for whats NEXT?  
So on that note, my last vacation I got to spend down in Falmouth, good ol' Cape Cod.  I had my first Falmouth Road Race, first trip to Martha's Vineyard (Sydney got her first Black Dog merchandise!) and my first official vacation with my whole family as an O'Neill.  Of course my IMAC came on vacation with us, along with my very friendly Nikon D700... so I got to do a pet shoot with my biggest fan... Sydney, a.k.a. Syd the Squid  -  No crazy editing on these images..just natural dog, sand and vacation!


That's my family!! Mark o man and Syd the squid






Run to Mamma!!! I love her!!






Attempt #1 - wait for it...



YUP! haha - thank Auntie Ally for that one!






Sydney - thanks for always reminding us of the little things :>)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!