I could not be happier for this couple!! I spent a night down in Eastham, Cape Cod with Jen, Pete and Dane (umm he is super cute without a dress suit...but seriously a little man in a little suit... can't stand it!!) So I show up and they are eating hot dogs!!! yes, the 'last meal' - I have NEVER met a bride so calm and relaxed then Jen. She is gorgeous and Pete is so damn cute with her! I had a blast throughout the night and was smiling the entire time I was editing. I love these pictures and you guys! I only spent a few hours with you, but the love is evident and absolutely amazing. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Mullin, and thanks for the cherry coke!!
Dane was the perfect detail to capture... he was perfect in his mini adirondack chair
Jen you are beautiful, I couldn't pick just one!
Love these. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Stephanie! Such a beautiful little family!
ReplyDelete